Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    Looks just like a modern Three Stooges so far. Exactly what they would be modernized. I'm looking forward to it, but I won't say if its going to be good or not. The three actors doing the Stooges' roles seem to have it 100% spot on.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    I don't like remakes like this. There was only one Moe, Larry and Curly and these actors are not them.
    True, but there was also only one John Wayne, and they've remade at least three of The Duke's movies.

-Matt

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    replied
    I believe they did something similar to the Marx Brothers several years ago but can't remember the name of the movie.

Leave a comment:

• Wellington95
    replied
    Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    I don't like remakes like this. There was only one Moe, Larry and Curly and these actors are not them.
    Agreed. Also, that style of acting just doesn't fit anymore...it was funny in the sort of shows and movies back then, but now it's just awkward.

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Matt Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
    If they can keep the slapstick as tight and fast-moving as the trailer shows, the movie will be a real hit with all 3 Stooges afficionadoes..
    Indeed! I especially like the part in the trailer where Moe does the eye-poke on Snooki...I LOATHE Jersey Shore!

-Matt

Leave a comment:

• johnbryan
    replied
    If they can keep the slapstick as tight and fast-moving as the trailer shows, the movie will be a real hit with all 3 Stooges afficionadoes..

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Is this the one starring Obama, Holder and Pelosi, or am I thinking of a remake of Three Amigos?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Jones
    replied
    With my luck, that'll be true as well! :laugh

-Matt

Leave a comment:

• Centurion40
    replied
    OMG that looks hilarious! Therefore the actual movie is bound to suck.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Jones
    replied
    Very true...trailers can be deceiving.

-Matt

Leave a comment:

• SeaDog48
    replied
    Trailers can be deceiveing but this does look good.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Jones
    replied
    Indeed...this movie, Red Tails, Battleship, a Japanese film on Yamamoto, and Ghostbusters 3 are the films I'm looking forward to in 2012.

-Matt

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Looked good. REcall the old days.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Jones
    started a topic The Three Stooges movie 2012

The Three Stooges movie 2012

Perhaps Hollywood has managed to do something right for a change...it looks pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFeYUNHtUG0

-Matt

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X