The Three Stooges movie 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three Stooges movie 2012

Perhaps Hollywood has managed to do something right for a change...it looks pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFeYUNHtUG0

-Matt
    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Looked good. REcall the old days.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Indeed...this movie, Red Tails, Battleship, a Japanese film on Yamamoto, and Ghostbusters 3 are the films I'm looking forward to in 2012.

-Matt

Comment

Trailers can be deceiveing but this does look good.

Comment

Very true...trailers can be deceiving.

-Matt

Comment

OMG that looks hilarious! Therefore the actual movie is bound to suck.

Comment

With my luck, that'll be true as well! :laugh

-Matt

Comment

Is this the one starring Obama, Holder and Pelosi, or am I thinking of a remake of Three Amigos?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

If they can keep the slapstick as tight and fast-moving as the trailer shows, the movie will be a real hit with all 3 Stooges afficionadoes..
                  "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                    If they can keep the slapstick as tight and fast-moving as the trailer shows, the movie will be a real hit with all 3 Stooges afficionadoes..
                    Indeed! I especially like the part in the trailer where Moe does the eye-poke on Snooki...I LOATHE Jersey Shore!

-Matt

Comment

I don't like remakes like this. There was only one Moe, Larry and Curly and these actors are not them.
                      “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                        I don't like remakes like this. There was only one Moe, Larry and Curly and these actors are not them.
                        Agreed. Also, that style of acting just doesn't fit anymore...it was funny in the sort of shows and movies back then, but now it's just awkward.
                        "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Comment

I believe they did something similar to the Marx Brothers several years ago but can't remember the name of the movie.
                          “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                          ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                            True, but there was also only one John Wayne, and they've remade at least three of The Duke's movies.

-Matt

Comment

Looks just like a modern Three Stooges so far. Exactly what they would be modernized. I'm looking forward to it, but I won't say if its going to be good or not. The three actors doing the Stooges' roles seem to have it 100% spot on.
                              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X