Iron Sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Sky

An Indy work from Finland is about to be unleashed: Nazis on the moon.

Actually, it looks really cool.

http://www.time.com/time/video/playe...097784,00.html
    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Tagged.

If it's half as good as "Dead Snow" I'll sure watch it

Comment

Been hearing about this for awhile. Glad it's finally being released.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

About time!!
        If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Hans Kammler engineers a secret Nazi moon base, the later inhabitants of which return to earth in flying saucers. As far as I'm concerned Hollwood should stop right now, bulldoze and start-again because they must be doing something wrong not to come up with this.
          ------
          'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Should be cool I guess
            "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
              Hans Kammler engineers a secret Nazi moon base, the later inhabitants of which return to earth in flying saucers. As far as I'm concerned Hollwood should stop right now, bulldoze and start-again because they must be doing something wrong not to come up with this.
              Better than flying saucers: zeppelin spaceships!
              RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Comment

Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
                OMG!

Comment

GLORY!
                  ------
                  'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

There better be a Landkreuzer P. 1500 Monster somewhere in it!

Comment

You guys sound like you all should be playing Dystopian Wars.

Comment

This is definitely something to look forward to. Just the brief clip of the courier motoring along on his sidecar motorcycle in his spacesuit is worth it!

At last, something that isn't recycled, remade or out of a comic book! Let's hear it for independents!
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
                          Tagged.

If it's half as good as "Dead Snow" I'll sure watch it
                          You beat me to it! If Nazi zombies works, Nazis from space has to have a market!
                          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

You guys sound like you all should be playing Dystopian Wars.
                            You got something against Dystopian Wars??!!! Don't make us unleash a cartoonishly large aircraft carrier blimp on you!

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                              You got something against Dystopian Wars??!!! Don't make us unleash a cartoonishly large aircraft carrier blimp on you!

Longblade plays Dystopian Wars.
                              If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X