Rome Sweet Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome Sweet Rome

read quite a few books with this theme but didn't know anyone was working on a movie......so, who is ready to see this?
    45B10 1986-91

Oh my God LOL
    Satis elouquentiae sapientiae parum

Diadochi Wars GAME:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=140484

Comment

On the bright side, it has a similar level of historical accuracy to, 'The Eagle of the Ninth.'

And somebody should tell the writer that the singular of,' Millennia,' is, 'Millennium.'
      Last edited by the ace; 22 Oct 11, 02:49.
      Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

I'm almost 100% certain that this trailer is a fake. It contains parts from a video game. It also contains footages from a Japanese movie about a JSDF unit that travelled back in history to the Warring States era.

Comment

Even more like, 'The Eagle of the Ninth.'
          Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

yes the trailer is a mashup. The fellow (James Erwin) who wrote the story just sold the concept to Warner Bros (so there would be no actual footage to show yet-they are still in the script writing phase). Of course, most of scripts bought never see the light of day. The interesting part is how the story was fleshed out on a message board forum. As for historical accuracy, what does anyone expect from H'wood? You know they will throw in some kind of romance angle, the Romans will be equipped with arms and armor that look "cool" rather than what would be used for the time period depicted. I would not go see this movie with the expectation of seeing a documentary
            45B10 1986-91

Comment

Oh, and the mashups, "previews", posters etc are all created by the authors fanbase (for lack of a better term) not by the folks making the screenplay.
              45B10 1986-91

Comment

Originally posted by Ogukuo72 View Post
                I'm almost 100% certain that this trailer is a fake. It contains parts from a video game. It also contains footages from a Japanese movie about a JSDF unit that travelled back in history to the Warring States era.
                Some shots from Gladiator aswell.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X