Boardwalk Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boardwalk Empire

I don't have HBO-Yet. I had a free preview this weekend and DVR'ed all 12 episodes of Boardwalk Empire,and the new season premiere. I've watched 2 full ones.(Between 2:30 and 4 AM. I'm an insomniac) I actually liked it,and am considering getting HBO just for that. I'm a sucker for old-time gangsters.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
    I don't have HBO-Yet. I had a free preview this weekend and DVR'ed all 12 episodes of Boardwalk Empire,and the new season premiere. I've watched 2 full ones.(Between 2:30 and 4 AM. I'm an insomniac) I actually liked it,and am considering getting HBO just for that. I'm a sucker for old-time gangsters.
    Terrific series, and Buscemi at his best.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I call this Barebreast Empire. It's a good show, but the language and the nudity are a bit much.
      Silent Hunter UK
      Member of Phoenix Roleplaying

Personal Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
        I call this Barebreast Empire. It's a good show, but the language and the nudity are a bit much.

Yeah it's a great show. I watched the entire first season while in transit from AFG back to the states. I for one don't mind mammary glands but it's obviously not something you watch with the little ones running around nearby.

Ben
        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

No,they aren't awake when I have insomnia attacks,and they aren't in my bedroom. Thank God.

Comment

Great series, I can't wait for season 2.

Agree with Silent Hunter though. I'm no prude (being a teenager), but it's a bit much sometimes. Especially watching it with my mum. Awkward.
            You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

I'am with you buddy I like the show too. It reminds me of the iold Untouchables show tih Robert Stack. But in this one the Prohabition agent is a real S.O.B. If catch my drift ?

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot View Post
                Great series, I can't wait for season 2.

Agree with Silent Hunter though. I'm no prude (being a teenager), but it's a bit much sometimes. Especially watching it with my mum. Awkward.
                Ditto with Game of No Clothes.
                Silent Hunter UK
                Member of Phoenix Roleplaying

Personal Blog

Comment

Beats watching 'reality' shows...

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee View Post
                    But in this one the Prohabition agent is a real S.O.B. If catch my drift ?
                    The guy's a psycho.
                    You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

Oh yeah buddy,I do catch your drift. I also agree. He's an oddball.
                      Season 2 premiered Sunday night. I'm getting ready to order HBO.

I'am with you buddy I like the show too. It reminds me of the iold Untouchables show tih Robert Stack. But in this one the Prohabition agent is a real S.O.B. If catch my drift ?

Comment

The first 2 eps were good, just hope later ones keep my interet up, unlike a lot of the later episodes in season 1....

Cheers, look like lots of main character interctions heating up, along with that new Ireland plot, sub plot??

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TRDG View Post
                          The first 2 eps were good, just hope later ones keep my interet up, unlike a lot of the later episodes in season 1....

Cheers, look like lots of main character interctions heating up, along with that new Ireland plot, sub plot??

Tom
                          Yes do you think Nucky will funnel money to the I.R.A. ?

Comment

I enjoy the series and I'm looking forward to season 2. Breasts or no breasts.

Comment

Yes do you think Nucky will funnel money to the I.R.A. ?
                              He already did - Episode # 2. (At least, he wrote them a check for an undisclosed amount.)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X