Two And A Half Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two And A Half Men

Has anyone seen the "new" series with Ashton Kuchner as Sheen's replacement?

I saw the pilot and it was lame.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

I saw it and concur with your assessment. Lame.
    ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
    2) Enjoy playing it
    3) Enjoy sharing it
    4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

I don't think that it will last. I concur with "lame".
      "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

I haven't seen it but I have heard it was...lame.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Has anyone seen the "new" series with Ashton Kuchner as Sheen's replacement?

So, what changed? Wasn't Sheen equally lame, if not more so?
          "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

I watched it, too. I'll agree with lame.
            "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
            And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Isn't the series built on "lame"?

Why are you guys watching anyway? Addicted to "lame"?

Come on, you had to know it would be lame. The show was lame before.

AK was lame in That 70's Show, and look how many "lame-seekers" kept that show running and made him a superstar..........
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Never watch. Would rather watch reruns of Married with Childern
                Are we there yet?

Comment

Ashton Kutcher couldn't hold Charlie's Sheen's jock strap. I haven't seen the pilot but it's bound to be, er...lame

Comment

Exciting as watching paint dry.

If you want to watch good delivered humour watch Big Bang Theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                      So, what changed? Wasn't Sheen equally lame, if not more so?
                      Say what you like about Sheen, he was perfect for his role, which was simply his own life on the screen. Kutchner had to start his version with a full nudity scene, which tells me that he hasn't got what it takes to carry the program on character alone, and he comes across as just as dufus as the Alan character.

Sheen came across as a guy with way too much testosterone - Kutchner comes across as a guy without enough.
                      Last edited by Mountain Man; 24 Sep 11, 10:23.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

^Spot on, MM.
                        "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
                        And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Say what you like about Sheen, he was perfect for his role, which was simply his own life on the screen. Kutchner had to start his version with a full nudity scene, which tells me that he hasn't got what it takes to carry the program on character alone, and he comes across as just as dufus as the Alan character.

Sheen came across as a guy with way too much testosterone - Kutchner comes across as a guy without enough.
                          Charlie Sheens had many faults, but one thing he had in this show was pure charisma, i hate to say it he carried that show, and the fans know it.

Comment

If want to see Charlie Sheen, I'll watch an old movie.

Hard to believe how many think Charlie has talent in this thread.

Go hit up the Platoon thread. You can see MM call Sheen names, among others. I don't understand why y'all suddenly like his funky ass.

He's gone from no-talent doper hack to the binding force behind a popular show, in your eyes.

Way to give zero credit to the writers. If you think Charlie has skills, you're naive. He admitted that the writers carried his ass in one his apologies.
                            Last edited by Paul Mann III; 24 Sep 11, 13:09.
                            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

[
                              So..an improvement then on the old series.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X