• Show
Clear All

Person of Interest was pretty good.
    Skip

Comment

Originally posted by skiplc View Post
      Person of Interest was pretty good.
      Agreed.....I enjoyed it.
      The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
        ... And maybe we should ask the studios to keep away from cop and legal shows for a bit?
        Contemporary clothing and cars and standard sets like jails, court rooms, and offices make these genres cheaper to shoot than period pieces. You can probably rent Chevy's cheaper than horses I think.
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Homeland & Person of Interest bear further watchin for me... time will tell...

NCIS - learning more about Abby & McGee (Lilly Tomlins role will be his scientist Grandmother!) should be pretty good...

Five O - still watchin, time wil tell. Maybe its because I am familiar with & partial to the settings...

NCIS LA - Hedy is cool! Special Projects ain't the same as UCMJ/law enforcement, seems a bit different in mandate...

Big Bang - I larf...

2 Half Men - background noise, I larf...

Burn Notice - background noise, ...

Royal Pains - myenhh...

House - wth?

Suits - time will tell...

Mike & Molly - enhhh...

New Girl - hmmmm...
          Last edited by Admiral; 25 Sep 11, 20:39.
          On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Terra Nova is on tonight,but my timer is set for Starsky and Hutch,and if I have two timers on-on one set-I won't be able to listen to a show I have on now.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
              Terra Nova is on tonight,but my timer is set for Starsky and Hutch,and if I have two timers on-on one set-I won't be able to listen to a show I have on now.
              It will be on again Saturday night according to DirecTV. The premise has potential but I'm reserving judgement as few prime time scifi shows have lived up to the hype.
              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Thanks Gary. I always reserve judgment on Sci-Fi,it ain't my thing. It just looked different than the usual show. I'll definitely DVR it then.

Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
                It will be on again Saturday night according to DirecTV. The premise has potential but I'm reserving judgement as few prime time scifi shows have lived up to the hype.
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X