Deception Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deception Island

My book Deception Island is now available. The suspense novel is set in Antarctica where bioterrorists are doing genetic experiments in an abandoned World War II Nazi base under the Antarctic ice. If you are interested in purchasing the book go to Amazon.com (type in Deception Island and Boss).

Originally posted by jbgentoo View Post
    My book Deception Island is now available. The suspense novel is set in Antarctica where bioterrorists are doing genetic experiments in an abandoned World War II Nazi base under the Antarctic ice. If you are interested in purchasing the book go to Amazon.com (type in Deception Island and Boss).
    You book sounds good just the stuuf i like to read . Pardon me for being straight forward and abrupt . Who are you I have never herad of you before ? Thanks

Comment

Deception Island author

Hi,

I'm an author who mainly writes college textbooks for McGraw-Hill. Deception Island is my tenth book and my favorite. In addition to extensive research on the natural and military history of Antarctica, I travelled there to learn more about and experience the beauty of Antarctica. Check out my website (judyboss) for a more extensive bio.

Judy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X