X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRDG
    replied
    Hhmm

Well I thought some of the Napoleonic Era members would be in the book forum from time to time and perhaps post, but maybe not.

Cheers, is there anybody out there......?? LOL

Tom

Leave a comment:

• TRDG
    started a topic Age of Fighting Sail book series.......

Age of Fighting Sail book series.......

Patrick O'Brian Aubrey series, got them all (20 books) and have read them all!! Number 1 in my "book" series, so far anyways!!

C.S. Forester's Hornblower series, yep have them all (11 books) and 2nd on my series list.

After these other series I am working on

Alexander Kent's Bolitho series, I have the first 5 out of the 26 so far, good series so far!!

Dudley Pope's Ramage series, I have the first 5 books out of 18 so far, another good and interesting read!!

Richard Woodman's Nathaniel Drinkwater series, I just got the first 4 books out of 14 on the series. I have just ead the first book and it seems quite different than the others listed above so far, but not to bad.

Julian Stockwin's Kydd series, I have about 6 of them out of 8 as I remember, read the first two and pretty good so far.

And finally Dewey Lambdin and the Alen Lewrie series, the first 6 books out of 12 I beleave. I really got into this one, only read the first book, and no not the "racy" scenes either LOL, the pages just flew by as if I was there on the deck of the ship!!

Cheers, no spoilers on the "other" series I am starting to collect and read please, but comments welcome for those of you into these types of series and charactors.

Tom

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X