Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic Review: Battler Briton

Comics: Battler Briton

This month saw the explosive conclusion to the Battler Britton: Bloody Good Show miniseries. It does not sugar-coat the reality of war, or present larger-than life heroes.

Reviewed by Paul Glasser.

Our first comic review. Discuss this review here!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Where can I pick this up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cobb View Post
      Where can I pick this up?
      Not sure, I looked on Amazon to see if they had it - I was going to add a link, but they don't stock it.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Hi guys! The Battler Britton book should be available in just about any local comic book store. If they don't have it, they will probably be able to special order it for you. Of course, E-bay is always an option, but I prefer Mile-High Comics, based in Colorado.
        http://milehighcomics.com/mcgi-bin/search.cgi

They usually have pretty good deals, with fair prices and cheap shipping. Thanks for reading my stuff!

Comment

Thanks this one looks cool!!!
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

I bought them here. I hope my orders saves the Royal Navy.

http://www.comix-shop.co.uk/cx-dc/dc...er-briton.html

Comment

Oh brother, "Red Two"? "Yellow Leader"? Sounds like someone watched Star Wars to research this WWII comic book...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X