Looking for the "prequel" to Five Years Four Fronts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the "prequel" to Five Years Four Fronts

Alright. I have finished Georg Grossjohanns' Five Years Four Fronts. I know he wrote a sort of prequel to it entitled Der Zwolfender. It's out there in German, however I'd really like to get a copy in English (I don't even know if it was ever published outside of Germany). Anyone help me?
    Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Not sure if its been published recently.

I read Four years......... last year. Good book.
    Lesliesplace forum

Leslies place. Come on in and enjoy the company of a few good people.

Comment

Yes, it was an excellent book. I especially liked his outlook on the war, and his viewpoints on how different sects of authors portray the Germans.

I may actually pick up a copy in German from Amazon.de and struggle through it.
      Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X