Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's new for modern war "teaching" books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's new for modern war "teaching" books?

Been out of the loop for a while, was mostly reading Intelligence related material.

Are there recent book releases that are relevant to modern ground combat? I'm thinking of something like the John Antal's works.

I wouldn't mind "Cold War Hot" scenarios either.

Naval warfare with a ground component (especially landings) would also be welcome, or maybe something new about Helicopter use?

Originally posted by Redwolf View Post
    Been out of the loop for a while, was mostly reading Intelligence related material.

Are there recent book releases that are relevant to modern ground combat? I'm thinking of something like the John Antal's works.

I wouldn't mind "Cold War Hot" scenarios either.

Naval warfare with a ground component (especially landings) would also be welcome, or maybe something new about Helicopter use?
    Have you read "Unrestricted Warfare" by Col. Qiao Liang and Col. Wang Xiangsui or "If War Comes Tomorrow?: The Contours of future Armed Conflict" by General Makhmut Gareev?
    Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

Comment

Surely you must be joking?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwolf View Post
        Surely you must be joking?
        You scoff, but you should check the quote from the introduction to Gareev's book in the Modern War and Warfare Forum, on Thread--Video: Jacob Kipp, post #7.
        Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X