Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New American History Facts Booklet for Free to ACG Members

Hi All,

As a small thanks to all of you on this incredible forum and the community involved here, I wanted to make my first book available to anyone who is interested for free.

PDF free download here

My goal right now is to raise awareness in the right community and I believe this place is the right community. I only have a pdf available for download right now, and a paperback is coming through createspace for those who like the physical book.

I would love to hear your feedback and reviews via the kindle version on Amazon! On here works too!

Amazon link

Thanks to everyone for all that you do to make this forum work!
    For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the sheltered will never know.

-Wise Man

I would deeply appreciate helpful feedback on my website and newsletter which can be found under "Contact Info" in my Profile Page.

Just a quick skim and selected read here-n-there, but overall looks good for a 'short' book. One typo stands out though, it's "Marine Corps", not "Marine Core". Otherwise, thanks,

Comment

Darn...sometimes it seems like no matter how many typos you correct, there's always one more.

Thanks for your feedback Brooks!

-Wise Man

I would deeply appreciate helpful feedback on my website and newsletter which can be found under "Contact Info" in my Profile Page.

Comment

"Brooks" ???

Comment

Bock, sorry about that. I may have had two screens up or something. No idea where that came from.

-Wise Man

Comment

I do know what happened...my browser auto-corrected because it didn't see your name as correct. We all know what they say about technology right?

-Wise Man

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X