Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tobruk sounds like a nightmare. Thanks for the lengthy description, very informative.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    John Adams, 1770

Comment

• Originally posted by modelsinchina View Post
      Tobruk sounds like a nightmare. Thanks for the lengthy description, very informative.
      Thank you, Sean - are you in the model business?

Fred
      Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
      River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

• The Origins of the Final Solution : The Evolution of Nazi Jewish Policy, September 1939 – March 1942 by Christopher Browning and Jürgen Matthäus

Comment

• After seeing the official trailer form the movie World War Z I got the book from the library. Gives a believable portrait of what would happen if the dead reanimated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The last bullet View Post
            After seeing the official trailer form the movie World War Z I got the book from the library. Gives a believable portrait of what would happen if the dead reanimated.
            It's un-put-down-able. It reads so fast.

Have you got to the "Fulda Fu#@tards" quote yet? Hilarious!
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Still reading Theodore Rex, but I seem to have gotten in the habit of reading a much shorter book now and again at the same time I read that. Which I've not done before. At the mo it's Not Fade Away, a biography of Buddy Holly;

------
              'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• So far pretty interesting reading
                Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

• Skip

Comment

• I have no idea why, but I've borrowed two books from my cousin, which the first one I'm not done with is riveting. 'Cabal' by Clive Barker, and I have Barker's 'The Damnation Game' also. I have no idea why. Reckon I've went back to horror-briefly.
                    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post

That has been on my "favorite book" list for a while.
                        Hope you like it.
                        BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• Gotterdammerung 1945: Germany's last stand in the east, by Russ Schneider. Great book, second time I've read it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Major Sennef View Post
                            That has been on my "favorite book" list for a while.
                            Hope you like it.
                            I picked it up after you mentioned it in the strategy thread. Excellent so far. The first two chapters were enthralling.
                            ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Currently reading:
                              The Prophet - Kahlil Gibran
                              Barbarossa 1941 - David M. Glantz
                              The White War: Life and Death on the Italian Front, 1915-1919 - Mark Thompson

And a couple of other books in differing states of reading.
                              Wisdom is personal

Comment

• Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
                                SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X