X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Saigon View Post
      Another very interesting book. I am astonished to see that this one has been remaindered and can be had cheap, because it is a really good read thus far.

Yep, this is a very very interesting book. I have finish reading that about last year I believe.

Comment

• Comment

• ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Epic of Gilgamesh

Chosed it for my Classical Civilizations ISU.

´
            “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

• "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• The Battle of Arnhem (Cornelis Bauer) to help with a game I'm playing.
                  "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                  -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• On Strategy: A Critical Analysis of the Vietnam War by Colonel Harry G. Summers. This book is some heavy dope; very philosophical so far.
                    ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Comment

• Strategy by B.H. Liddell Hart & A Diary From Dixie by Mary B. Chestnut.
                        ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Retribution by Max Hastings, Paradise Lost by John Milton, and The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco.

Comment

• Started this last night. Good so far...

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Comment

• Right now I'm reading A History of the American People by Paul Johnson.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X