"Killing Lincoln" vs "Killing Kennedy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Killing Lincoln" vs "Killing Kennedy"

Anyone read one or both? I usually indulge myself with a book for Christmas and I was having trouble deciding between the two of these as they're both best-sellers and they've gotten high reviews. Now I know there is plenty of criticism about these books and feel free to explain how you feel about them, but if such criticism is based simply on the fact that you don't like Bill O'Reilly, then please try and refrain as I would rather this didn't turn into a political debate.

Thanks!

And to our Jewish friends here Happy Hanukkah
    "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Originally posted by Wellington95 View Post
    Anyone read one or both? I usually indulge myself with a book for Christmas and I was having trouble deciding between the two of these as they're both best-sellers and they've gotten high reviews. Now I know there is plenty of criticism about these books and feel free to explain how you feel about them, but if such criticism is based simply on the fact that you don't like Bill O'Reilly, then please try and refrain as I would rather this didn't turn into a political debate.

Thanks!

And to our Jewish friends here Happy Hanukkah
    WHY... that sounds like Seasons Greetings or Happy Holidays.

Indeed, to all the Jews among us, Happy Hanukkah
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      WHY... that sounds like Seasons Greetings or Happy Holidays.

Indeed, to all the Jews among us, Happy Hanukkah

Books! Tell me about the books!
      "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Comment

Have read both of them I have found them to be very informative. I knew some of the stories about the Kennedy but this book goes considerably deeper. Also some interesting facts on Oswald. As far as Killing Lincoln, I wish that history books were as well written as this one was. Both are excellent reads.
        Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X