Soldiers tales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldiers tales

I am currently researching and looking for short tales and funny incidents that have happened to British and American soldiers on active service since 2003, they can be sad but must have that humour that only soldiers have, for instance in the Falklands war in 82 a sgt major was talking to his co when the co asked about the death of a particular soldier, saying that he was almost finished writing to his family but didn't know what to put down as his burial place( he was killed by a 105 artillery round ) with typical humour the sgt major said say.......Dear mr&mrs smith your son is buried at the following grid references.....
    If anyone has anything they would like to contribute please do so, and if i use it in the book i will need your consent.
    When and if i get the book published some of the profits if any will be going to armed forces charities in both countries.
    Show me what you have got people

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Berlin.1945
    by casanova
    The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
    Yesterday, 23:41
  • casanova
    AW 169M
    by casanova
    The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
    Yesterday, 23:26
  • JBark
    What changed?
    by JBark
    There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
    Yesterday, 18:54
Working...
X