Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malta Convoy, Bravery, Death & Mutiny on the Brisbane Star.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malta Convoy, Bravery, Death & Mutiny on the Brisbane Star.

Hi I'm a british military history writer and very pleased to be part of this historic site. I've dipped in and out a few times viewing military history items, so its good to go live on site! Just published a new ebook about my Grandfather's trip on the Malta Convoy in WW2.

I've dedicated the book (70th anniversary tribute) to Thomas Smedley and Bob Sanders, another crew member. If your interested in reading the above named book (in title) check it out at Smashwords and Amazon ebook site.

Has anybody else got a connection with the Brisbane Star? With any stories of their family or friend, that may have been involved in the Malta Convoy or the Arctic Convoy, which my father, John Richards, was involved with (the next book in my series of True War Stories in WW2). Let me know your stories?
    Last edited by Alex Devaney; 22 Sep 12, 11:59.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Berlin.1945
    by casanova
    The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
    Yesterday, 23:41
  • casanova
    AW 169M
    by casanova
    The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
    Yesterday, 23:26
  • JBark
    What changed?
    by JBark
    There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
    Yesterday, 18:54
Working...
X