Panzer Command: Osfront released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panzer Command: Osfront released!

It's finally here I can't believe it after waiting forever. It almost felt like waiting for that other game Duke Nukem Forever that took forever.

Full game is out.

So they actually went through and released their full game between the CMBN demo and the CMBN game release

Could anyone who's on GS post a message on GS that I'll have release party here?

Comment

Gs?
      RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

Gamesquad, your former sister site You used to be one, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwolf View Post
          Gamesquad, your former sister site You used to be one, remember?
          Ah, right. Thanks.

Actually, I just joined ACG six months ago. Prior to that I was running Wargamer.com so while I could see some of the history, it wasn't up close or anything.
          RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Comment

Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
            Ah, right. Thanks.

Actually, I just joined ACG six months ago. Prior to that I was running Wargamer.com so while I could see some of the history, it wasn't up close or anything.
            Oh please tell me you quit wargamer.com because nobody is willing to upgrade that godawful software package on there?

Comment

Yah and I recently read that Matrixgames is no longer supporting The Wargamer? Who is supporting it now? Plus why did they leave Jarbutt in charge as a moderator? lmao he will just run everyone off with his temper.

Comment

Oh please tell me you quit wargamer.com because nobody is willing to upgrade that godawful software package on there?
                I had a number of reasons for leaving. The lack of investment was just one of many.

Comment

Well whatever the heck is going on, maybe there's an opportunity to make it a vendor-independent site with a decent software now?

My stay at GS has come to an end due to a lack of commitment from Don so I'll have to look for a new home.

Comment

Well whatever the heck is going on, maybe there's an opportunity to make it a vendor-independent site with a decent software now?

My stay at GS has come to an end due to a lack of commitment from Don so I'll have to look for a new home.
                    You're welcome to hang here. Do you write? I'm always looking for new writers.

Comment

I just purchased this through digital download; just going through the manual for now; it looks pretty Germanocentric; only two of the set campaigns are Russian.

Other than that, it looks like a pretty good reintroduction to wargaming. I've been away; wasting too much time with TW games, and playing a lot of sims (SH 4) - not so much a waste of time.
                      "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
                        Ah, right. Thanks.

Yes you were running it and Jarhead was ruining it. lol That site has really gone down over the years. It's nothing but complaining, grumpy old men post threads like What are you playing this weekend (who cares), and I hate (insert game name here) this week and/or this is what is onsale for the umpteenth time. Wargame discussions haven't been around there for a long time now.

I often wonder why they have these sites, where's the discussions about the games and games quality? Oh that's right you get accused of trolling if you down a game someone else likes. You are not allowed to dislike a game post more than once per forum. lol You can't have an opinion if anyone thinks it's a flamebait attempt or they think you are trolling. You get accused of never owning or playing a game if you don't like it or make negative comments about it.

Well, let's see how Longblade reacts here hrmmm? At least it appears Matrixgames isn't associated with this site. It MIGHT give HONEST opinions and reviews of their games afterall. Oh wait, isn't Bismarck a reviewer at this site? Arghhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by kellysheroes View Post
                          Yes you were running it and Jarhead was ruining it. lol That site has really gone down over the years. It's nothing but complaining, grumpy old men post threads like What are you playing this weekend (who cares), and I hate (insert game name here) this week and/or this is what is onsale for the umpteenth time. Wargame discussions haven't been around there for a long time now.

I often wonder why they have these sites, where's the discussions about the games and games quality? Oh that's right you get accused of trolling if you down a game someone else likes. You are not allowed to dislike a game post more than once per forum. lol You can't have an opinion if anyone thinks it's a flamebait attempt or they think you are trolling. You get accused of never owning or playing a game if you don't like it or make negative comments about it.

Well, let's see how Longblade reacts here hrmmm? At least it appears Matrixgames isn't associated with this site. It MIGHT give HONEST opinions and reviews of their games afterall. Oh wait, isn't Bismarck a reviewer at this site? Arghhhhhh
                          QFT

If you don't like a site, why don't you do something to improve it? Otherwise you're just trolling.
                          "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Yah and I recently read that Matrixgames is no longer supporting The Wargamer? Who is supporting it now? Plus why did they leave Jarbutt in charge as a moderator? lmao he will just run everyone off with his temper.
                            Wow...you're a real winner. If you had a problem with me, you could have addressed it like a man, rather then come over to another website and cast about personal insults like a whiny b*at. Really though, it touches my heart to know I've had such a tremendous impact on your self-esteem and yet, I have no idea who the hell you are.
                            Last edited by Jarhead0331; 23 Jul 11, 12:47.

Comment

Post Deleted due to proscribed personal insult of a fellow forum member!

You've been here far more than enough to know such callous personal insults will not be tolerated, KH.

ACG Staff
                              Last edited by Admiral; 23 Jul 11, 19:02.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X