Indian Mutiny: Total War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Mutiny: Total War

For those interested, a brand new mod for Empire: Total War has just been released on the 1857 Mutiny.

Cool! Great news find. Thanks!
    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

Maybe in the distant future I can do an AAR for it...some time over the summer...

Comment

Not before you play something online with me first...slacker :-)
        "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
        And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

ooh...I know! You could AAR me kicking your A$$!

Comment

^I am so happy that you're power has been turned back on.

Tell me again why you don't play Total War games?

Comment

Gus, do I detect a note of sarcasm? And in answer to your question, it's because I lose...frequently :-) It doesn't have to be TW though. It could be something I'm GOOD at...like...well...I'm not really GOOD at anything...except maybe being a smarta$$.

Comment

No sarcasm at all! I was genuinely worried about your well being you dunce. And no you're not good at being a smart ass either

Comment

Well, it looks like I was oh for two. So, do you have a game in mind?

Comment

I would love to see you guys do an AAR going hammer and tongs with each other!
                    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

LB, I'm up for it. Gus has time issues. If and when he can resolve them, I'll be glad to do it.

Comment

Well as you know my time issues have changed somewhat. However I will be getting busy to rectify. Would you believe that The Wife is convalescing right now at her parents and my kids are in bed? So I do have some time right this instant...I hardly know what to do with myself. Most likely I'll just go read :/

But I digress. Again, tell me why you don't play Total War games?

Comment

I played M2:TW to completion. As HRE no less! I don't own a copy of Empire or Napoleon, which as I understand it, are the ones you can play a campaign on. I don't want to just play battles. As a matter of fact, except for the early battles, where the personal touch can spell the difference between winning and losing, I generally quick resolve. Otherwise, the game would take F O R E V E R! But I would be glad to make the effort to play against you in whatever iteration and AAR it. By the by, don't you owe me some online time Mr. Bookworm?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X