World in War - a WW2 turn based strategy game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World in War - a WW2 turn based strategy game

Hello everyone, I'm Fredrik and I'm extremely new to this forum. I work at a games publisher called PAN Vision, we usually operate in the Nordic region but lately with the new opportunities in digital distribution we are creating games for a global audience.

One of our first games is a game called World in War, it's a turn based strategy game set in Europe during World War 2. It's based on an old board game and an old Java mobile game also called World in War. This new game will be released on the iPhone and hopefully other Apple-devices and as a free flash game.

Anyway, the game is still early in development and will be released this fall but I've attached a couple of pictures of the game and would love some feedback if possible we are all gamers ourselves so we want to make as good game as possible.

You can find more pictures on our website www.worldinwar.com and follow our progress on our facebook group facebook.com/WorldinWar
    Attached Files

You have a nice looking website and some nice concept art.
    Any in-game screenshots?

Comment

Looks cool any chance of a demo?
      Are we there yet?

Comment

Hey guys sorry for a late response, I thought I set my settings so it would email me if anyone answered. I obviously didn't

We are definitely looking at releasing some ingame screen shots, either this week or the next. We are also looking at producing a demo version that will be playable online on our website, a flash version.

Comment

That looks really fun and could be great need some shots and a nudge to make sure MAC was supported.
          Freedom is not Free it has cost millions of lives to obtain it and to hold on to it will cost even more lives of the willing and the brave!!

Comment

Hey guys, we have finally released World in War for both iPhone and iPad complete with two trailers

You can get the game by going to our website at worldinwar.com or by searching for World in War in the App Store.

Can't post links to any of our trailers unfortunately but they are on our page as well.

Comment

Has a sort of Axis and Allies sort of look to it, likely more involved, but the short peak I gave it on your web site looked alright.

Happy to see you are considering the hand held market some, precious little out there for it currently.
              Life is change. Built models for decades.
              Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
              I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Your comment "One of our first games is a game called World in War," seems to imply you are hoping to release other games eventually.

I'd like to hear of your hopes for the future and in particular, are you open to other scales of action as the hand held game market is not well served at the tactical scale level.

Not that there are many games at the operational or grand strategy scale either.

Currently the iAnything has little appeal to me considering the cost of the thing in comparison to just carrying some more weight and doing a better job with a laptop. But I could see myself getting one if enough wargames justify the effort. I only own a Nintendo DS as a result of Panzer Tactics being made for it.

I'd love to be able to play a squad level tactical wargame on a hand held though. Or perhaps something slightly further up the scale such as platoon or company level.

So the question I guess is, what are your interests on any of that?
                Life is change. Built models for decades.
                Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Berlin.1945
                  by casanova
                  The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                  Yesterday, 23:41
                • casanova
                  AW 169M
                  by casanova
                  The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                  Yesterday, 23:26
                • JBark
                  What changed?
                  by JBark
                  There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                  Yesterday, 18:54
                Working...
                X