Desire Napoleonic Era Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Napoleonic Era Game

Some years ago, I had a Napoleonic era computer game entitled Fields of Glory (FOG).

The version I have is not compatible with my computer. I can't find an updated version.

I have been reading a little on Total War Napoleon (SEGA), but can not assure myself that the scale and play system is what I want and the game is too pricey to take a chance.

The Talonsoft system is a little too complex for the game to be fast and fun.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Doc Hoy View Post
    Some years ago, I had a Napoleonic era computer game entitled Fields of Glory (FOG).

The version I have is not compatible with my computer. I can't find an updated version.

I have been reading a little on Total War Napoleon (SEGA), but can not assure myself that the scale and play system is what I want and the game is too pricey to take a chance.

The Talonsoft system is a little too complex for the game to be fast and fun.

Any suggestions?
    Total War Napoleon is pretty fun, but if you aren't quite sure its for you wait a few months and the game should start to drop in price.

Comment

I had a copy of FOG and played it to death, always wanted another copy but couldn;t find one. It was a blast and the soundtrack was a kick. Guess I'll be looking for the new TW to drop in price!

Comment

How about Imperial Glory?? This game is almost similar to Napoleon Total War, in a much lower price and spec!
        馬兒不死,吾無葬地也 ~ 曹操

Comment

Europa Universialis II, it has a Napoleonic wars scenario, but like everything else Paradox makes, it's interface is liable to be impervious to newbies.
          Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
          But who's to judge the right from wrong.
          When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
          That violence breeds violence.
          But in the end it has to be this way.

Comment

Napoleon total war is excellent because you can do it on a stragtegic level in campign mode or tactical in battle mode.
            So I recommend it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X