Help test my new ww2 strategy war game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help test my new ww2 strategy war game

If anyone is interested in helping me play test a new wwII based strategy game that I've been working on for the past two years then please pop over to www.time4war.co.uk for more information and game play videos.

Very quickly the game is a tactical turn based strategy game inspired by "Tide of Iron" which I'm a massive fan of. The game is turn based but think more WarHammer turn based than Civilization turn based no hexes and no dice.

The game is based on "manoeuvre" warfare rather than attritional based warfare and true line of sight plays a big part in the game. If you place the right unit in a key location and manage to fire first then you have a significant advantage in the engagement. Tankers of the time have stated often he who fires first wins the engagement.

Please take a look if it sounds interesting and contact me at jonathanhudson (at) time4war.co.uk if you'd like more information on how you can get involved and help shape the direction of this game.

http://time4war.co.uk/wp-content/upl...win-demo-1.mp4
    Last edited by BrainByte; 09 Dec 19, 12:41.

Something wrong with that link there, I think, it returns an error 404
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Hey thanks for the heads up I fixed the link

Comment

Here's some screenshots of time4war a new combined arms tactical turn based strategy game. The game plays out like chess but in a fully immersive environment. Future enhancements will be world map campaign and online tournaments managed from within the game.

It's in early access but fully functional and includes tutorial, single player and multiplayer.

Giving away free access codes to anyone who's interested

Go to www.time4war.co.uk for more details

time4war-screenshot-4.jpg

time4war-screenshot-2.jpg

time4war-screenshot-3.jpg

time4war-screenshot-1.jpg

Comment

Added a new map as part of the Normandy campaign

time4war-cagny-3.jpg

Comment

Looks nice, reminds me of the old Combat Mission games I used to play a lot.

Sadly I'm not in a position to test games, I'm at work, whatever I do here, it has to look somewhat like.... work
            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Aha yeah it is similar in ways to "Combat Mission" although not quite as in depth as my intention is for it to play more like a table-top war game such as "Bolt Action" or "Warhammer 40K" but without the dice, physical table and room dedicated to war gaming that family members look at with envious eyes ( that's the room and what they would rather do with it not the table ). Influenced by games like Tide of Iron which is a favourite of mine and named time4war because you don't have to invest an full evening to prepare for a game just fire it up and make a move then come back to it whenever i.e. like play by email but without the email.

I have a Discord channel for anyone who'd like to know more .. I'm there most the time I'm working on the game and happy to answer questions anyone may have about the game or ww2 or game coding or just about anything

Discord Channel ( time4war ) : https://discord.gg/j794guV

Anyway thanks for showing an interest .. or was it you being hard at work

Comment

There's a bunch of dudes over at www.armchairdragoons.com that might be interested in checking this out
                In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at www.armchairdragoons.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X