Got a copy of TOAW IV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a copy of TOAW IV

Slitherine-Matrix emailed me a 47% off coupon for years of membership so I was able to download TOAW IV almost 50% off. Check your email boxes. Maybe you have coupons too.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

The D-Day sale seems to be on still as well.
    Wisdom is personal

Comment

So what do you think about it?
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        So what do you think about it?
        I'm loving it but being a strategy pussy I tend to play the scanarios where I have huge advantage like Bagration 1944 or Desert Storm 1991. The original game was designed 20 years ago for the small CRT monitors that existed at the time. The new game looks great on widescreen monitors and there are many scenarios you've never seen before. There are graphical enhancements and interface enhancements but the mechanics of the game are almost exactly like the original.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post

I'm loving it but being a strategy pussy I tend to play the scanarios where I have huge advantage like Bagration 1944 or Desert Storm 1991. The original game was designed 20 years ago for the small CRT monitors that existed at the time. The new game looks great on widescreen monitors and there are many scenarios you've never seen before. There are graphical enhancements and interface enhancements but the mechanics of the game are almost exactly like the original.
          Actually, I think the battlefield timestamps change the workings quite a lot(especially once you get used to them). Haven't been able to have a proper play in ages though. I wanna play the FitE2 scernatio but am pretty sure I could never finish it...but you know, if you're up to it...
          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X