WinSPMBT Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinSPMBT Manual?

Having installed WinSPMBT, I've found the "manual" that it comes with. It's really a collection of HTML files all sort of mish-mashed together.

I tend to prefer a printed manual, and usually will print out an e-version. Does anyone know if there is a single-file version of the manual? I really don't feel like trying to print out and collate a bunch of different files into one coherent document.
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

I think you get a bound manual if you buy the CD version of the game.

Comment

Ah, those sneaky buggers.

Comment

Nope,Ibought the CD version but no printed manual,just the same Game Guide that's in game
        If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

Originally posted by mirrorshades View Post
          Having installed WinSPMBT, I've found the "manual" that it comes with. It's really a collection of HTML files all sort of mish-mashed together.

I tend to prefer a printed manual, and usually will print out an e-version. Does anyone know if there is a single-file version of the manual? I really don't feel like trying to print out and collate a bunch of different files into one coherent document.
          We actually have one that was put together into PDF format and uploaded over at GameSquad. It is pretty large and I believe is in 7-8 sections.
          [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Originally posted by Double Deuce View Post
            We actually have one that was put together into PDF format and uploaded over at GameSquad. It is pretty large and I believe is in 7-8 sections.
            Beautiful... I'll give it a look.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X