Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns of August Game Review

Guns of August Game Review

Fight your way through the trenches of World War I with this game of grand strategy - a real wargamer's wargame!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

I think the formatting in the article is broken. Seems to be missing some CR/LFs or something.
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Originally posted by mirrorshades View Post
      I think the formatting in the article is broken. Seems to be missing some CR/LFs or something.
      Eh? Looks fine to me in both IE and FF - I checked before I ran it and I've checked it again now.

We are working on the site so maybe you looked at it during a software test?

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
        We are working on the site so maybe you looked at it during a software test?

Dr. S.
        Yes, I believe you caught me testing!

Comment

Ah, ok. Looks normal now. Guess my timing was either too good or too bad.

CR/LF is "carriage return / line feed", or what happens when you press the Enter key on your keyboard. (That's the computer geek in me shining through.) The text of the article was all mushed together, no line or paragraph breaks anywhere.

Sorry for the false alarm!
          "I am not an atomic playboy."
          Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X