The Sacred Mountains: Story Based Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sacred Mountains: Story Based Game

How you doing. Would you like to play go to the Url link at bottom of page.
    Thank

The Sacred Mountains
    Spanish Empire, Germany, France, Dutch Repulic (Netherlands), Great Britain Territories, 13 Colonies, Plus Native Americans.

I may add more Counties.
    But not at is time
    as of Now there is 5 Characters
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Characters: War Chief Redhawks
    Tribe: Chickamauga Cherokee
    Hair: Blackish Brown, Mohawk long hair down the center of back head to middle back.
    Eyes: Hzl
    Skin: Paleish Tan
    Hight: 5' 9"

Im The Main Chickamauga Cherokee War Chief. There is Town and Village War Chiefs, But they are under my leadership.

Starts the Town: Lookout Mountain Town

Chickamauga Cherokee: They fight a lot more then the other Cherokee Nation. When theres a Fight the Chickamauga Cherokee are always or oh most always willing to to join in on the fight.

When theres a war I have 50 warriors
    Characters: Local Militia Offficer- James Cooper
    Tribe: American Colonial
    Hair: Short brown Hair and clean shaved.
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: White/Tan
    Hight: 5' 10"

I was just a normal settler, than became interested in the art of war. Through my teenage life i always wanted to be in a battle. Now I am in charge of a local militia and my men respect me. Hopefully some day get into local politics and govern the town I grew up in.

Starts the Town: Portsmouth

American Colonial: They may be just militia, but they have never given up. They walk onto the battlefield with pride and walk off with a victory. They stand together and protect theitr town, and will sacrifice anything they own to keep it safe, including their lives if neccessary.

When theres a war I have 50 men.
    Characters: Henry Heron
    Hair: Blond, and long. Put in a pony tail.
    Skin: Caucasian
    Height: 5 ' 11

I am the overall leader of Great Britain. I make country political and military decisions along with my Governors and Generals. Voting for bills will be between me and my governors of my colonies.
    Character: Emperor von Pook I
    Hair: Black/brown, long and rugged.
    Skin: Caucasian
    Height: 6'

Supreme imperial ruler of France. I make all political and military decisions along with the aid of my Governors, Captains and Military Council.
    Character: Dikata Waya/ Wiyaka
    Hair: Long, black
    Eyes: an odd light golden brown
    Skills: Hunts, tracks, very accurate with a bow and with a knife, can tan hides, sings, and is very adept at hiding, watches everything.

I don't know where I would fit in. My character wouldn't be a clan mother as she is a runaway from the west (Lahkota). A a little girl of 8 months she was taken from her people, whom she does not know, by a white woman who had lost her only child, a daughter, to pneumonia and had became unbalanced in her grief. She just wanted a child. Elizabeth watched to see what the child's mother's routine was and then one day as Dikata Waya's mother was bathing in a river the white woman kidnapped Dikata Waya and then ran away to escape being caught and captured.

The white woman, Elizabeth Halsey, then packed up and left for the west where she eventually was killed in a a raid on a stage coach. Dikata was taken captive and raised by the Oglala and named Wiyaka, never remembering who she really was or where she was from but had heard whispered and talked behind her back that her people were probably from where the sun rises since she had been with a white woman on the stage coach.

By the time she was 17 years old she was not happy being in the woman's role. She was a tom-boy and wanted to be a warrior. She would not accept a man because they were not what she was looking for in a mate, and not caring if she ever had one because no one had ever made her heart sing. This caused much consternation in her adoptive family which finally resulted in her father throwing her out in a fit of rage, telling her to "go be a man then!"

She wandered from the west to east, learned many hunting and tracking skills, was captured by a white man, whom she killed in order to escape and fled. At 22 years old she finally stopped running, out of heart, her soul wounded, in the Sacred Mountains where her soul started to resonate with the earth, her eyes feasting on everything she saw, her feet feeling the sacred ground as it spoke to her. Perhaps she could find peace here.

When she is at war it is only within herself and no warriors to help her her win that battle.
    Still looking for more people to Role Play. Men and Women
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Sacre...ains/index.php
    Gewi Redhawks
    Last edited by Maj Gewi Redhaw; 07 Nov 07, 22:43.
    Maj. Gewi Redhawks Jones Jr.

Civil War RPG

Hold the line. Hold the line we few men will kill whats in front. Its our Division that will hold or we all die. I say hold this Line

We Got two more Characters
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Kront Klutz
    Title: High Imperial General of Germany
    Eyes: Green
    hight: 6foot 5 inches
    Skin: Tanned
    Hair: Grown/black
    Clothes: A grey smart uniform

High Imperial General of Germany is the leading warlord of germany in the sacred moutains and will use any of his 100 men to destroy any man, woman or child that gets in his way has good ties with some local tribs and will only listen to the pleas for mercy from the strong. Being the high imperial General makes me the ruler of Germany and her colonies.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Full Name: Fredrich Helmut
    Country of origin: Dutch Republic
    Nickname: Dutch Hammer
    MOS: Commander of Dutch Forces in the Americas
    Other Occupations: Mariner
    Hometown: Amsterdam, Dutch Republic
    Marital status: Single
    Languages: Dutch, English, German, French
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 175lb.
    Men under command: 72
    Current Location: Fort Amsterdam, Cape Cod, American Colonies
    Clothes: Dutch Naval Captain's Duty Uniform
    Weapons:Rapier, combat knife, dual single-shot pistols

Major Military Land Campaigns:
    -Seige of Munchen (loss)
    -Southern Denmark (victory)
    -Defense of East Lowlands (victory)
    -Northen France (loss)
    -Western Russia (victory)
    -American Colonies (ongoing)

Sea engagements:
    -Battle of the Baltic sea (victory)
    -Battle of the Northern Atlantic (victory)
    -Battle of the English Channel (stalemate)
    -Battle of the Norwegian Sea (victory)
    -Battle of the Mediterranean (stalemate)
    -Battle of Cape Cod (victory)

A very strict dicsiplinarian. Will always expect the best out of his men. A good tactitian and a good fighter. Can ride a horse, but not well. Is a good marksman and swordsman. Intelligent and has good theory on artillery usage.

He has 72 men under his charge and three non-combat physicians. out of the 72 soldiers, 18 are dragoons/calvary, 18 are artillery (4 12-pound guns), and the rest are infantry.
    Last edited by Maj Gewi Redhaw; 16 Nov 07, 14:06.

Civil War RPG

Hold the line. Hold the line we few men will kill whats in front. Its our Division that will hold or we all die. I say hold this Line

Comment

I started the Game sept. 8th. People started writing in the the Story Nov. 9th, its now Nov 17th we on page two

Civil War RPG

Comment

The Story is getting a little Better.

Civil War RPG

Comment

Im inviting you to join the Sacred Mountain its A Story based game
          Body: In the game forum we have 18 members, 11 of which made Characters, 5 to 7 are active at one time.

Native Groups in game now: Chickamauga Confederacy, Iroquois Confederacy and Catawba 3 ppl
          other Nations
          Great Britain 1 person
          Dutch Republic 1 person
          France 1 person and New France 1 person
          Germany 2 ppl
          American Colonial 1 person
          a runaway 1 person

Im in need of more People to play
          War Chief Redhawks

Civil War RPG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X