Anyone still play CWG2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still play CWG2?

I'm designing a campaign based on the alternate timeline proposed by the Gingrich/Forstchen novels, but I'm not sure if there are any sites or forums still dedicated to it where I could make it available to others. It had quite a following, & it's one of those games you don't get tired of playing (at least I don't). I don't believe it was updated by a third version, either.

Anyone still interested?
    "Find out what kind and send a bottle to all my generals."

I'm waiting to get a copy of CWG2. SO, yeah, I'm intrested.
    History of War Podcast

Episode 1: Why Study Military History?

Comment

That one's on the underdogs as well.
      "I am not an atomic playboy."
      Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

It won't play. This time, it really won't play unless you have the cd.
        History of War Podcast

Episode 1: Why Study Military History?

Comment

On a whim, I tried it out. Works OK for me, though you have to add a missing DLL file for Windows XP (and also tweak the CIVILWAR.INI file to match your directory name).
          "I am not an atomic playboy."
          Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

There is a still active CWG2 group at http://groups.msn.com/CWG2/_whatsnew.msnw. In fact, they are starting a new on-line war.

Comment

I know that this is an old thread but...

If you want a really fun game for free this is a great game to get.
              I downloaded the full game. It has a lot of steps to follow in order to get it up and running but I think it is well worth your time! Just use the link below and if you have any question's you can ask me and I'll try and help you out if I can.

http://www.cwg2.org/files/CWG2.zip
              It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.-George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Brummbar33 View Post
                If you want a really fun game for free this is a great game to get.
                I downloaded the full game. It has a lot of steps to follow in order to get it up and running but I think it is well worth your time! Just use the link below and if you have any question's you can ask me and I'll try and help you out if I can.

http://www.cwg2.org/files/CWG2.zip
                Bandwidth limit exceeded! I tried Friday and just now still getting same message. Will try tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BriteLite View Post
                  Bandwidth limit exceeded! I tried Friday and just now still getting same message. Will try tomorrow.
                  Bandwidth is often calculated on a monthly basis. Wednesday might be your best bet.
                  Signing out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X