X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mricha6
    replied
    Campaign/Battle selection

Hi, I hope someone still reads this thread from time to time. I recently figured out how to install the game to my 32bit Windows 7 machine. I got the game to work. However, I have one major problem. When in the campaign or battle selections screen at the very beginning, I can't scroll through all of the choices. I am stuck with the 8 or 9 choices in the box, but can't scroll or down arrow to the other choices. Anyone else have this problem? Or more importantly, know how to fix it?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• jhayman
    replied
    Tablet

I want to play on a tablet. Has anyone been able to do so?

Leave a comment:

• tordeed
    replied
    cant seem to get the no cd patch to work. if anyone could help me out that would be great im running windows vista

Leave a comment:

• CWGHelp
    replied
    Is this post still active? Im looking for some help with CWG2 and Windows 8. I can't install the patch or play very long without a CTD. Wondering if anyone has had luck running it on the new OS.

Leave a comment:

• elkarlo
    replied
    Yeah, a shame really. As it was an amazing game. I won it, but don't have the windows program to run it. Anyone know what to do?

Leave a comment:

• welk
    replied
    Now, I see a complete panzer division running to the front !
    [IMG][/IMG]

I am probably crazy. Need ūrgent help and some medical assistance, please

Leave a comment:

• welk
    replied
    URL=http://www.imagup.com/data/1173101527.html][/URL]

It seems that Confederate army have made a kind of alliance with german Wehrmacht, and that Union army was now very modern.

[IMG][/IMG]

and in addition, all terrains are changed, now they look like a HPS simulation game. Any help to soplve the pb would be appreciated. Is it an effect of windows 7 ?
    Last edited by welk; 17 Jan 13, 09:30.

Leave a comment:

• welk
    replied
    The concerned screen
    is above

Leave a comment:

• welk
    replied
    really surprising with...

Leave a comment:

• welk
    replied
    I started the battle in 1861 and now i have 1944 as time

Leave a comment:

• welk
    replied
    any suggestion ? It seems that my version of the game has made a big automatic jump to the futur. Have someone here encountered the same pb ?

Leave a comment:

• welk
    replied
    A curious version of CWG2

Need help, please : my version of CWG2 may be corrupted and I obtain now strange things when trying to play with

any suggestion ? It seems that my version of the game has made a big automatic jump to the futur. Have someone here encountered the same pb ?

Leave a comment:

• Silvermane70
    replied
    Originally posted by Mackie View Post
    I'd be surprised if you get a disc version. If you tell me what problem your having with the download version I can see if I can help you.

Hello Mackie,

I used your guidance here to assist in getting CWG2 installed on my Windows 7 64-bit pc and can't thank you enough for all the helpful information. I thought all was going well doing a campaign and after finishing Murfreesboro and getting the post battle status and selecting between Chancellorsville or Chickamauga the game locks up. Any ideas on what may be causing this? I have tried to reinstall, following the steps to a T.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I used to play REL CWG years ago and when I found that it wouldn't work on Windows 7 I was disappointed. I did not know that there was a work-around like this. Playing CWG2 has been awesome until now.....I hope you have a trick up your sleeve!

Thanks

Silvermane70

Leave a comment:

• Mackie
    replied
    Originally posted by RELee View Post
    Hi all,
    I actually found this site through this thread while I was searching for CWG2. I know this thread is REALLY old, but it would make my day if I could get a CD disk for this game. I absolutely love both this game and it's precursor Robert E. Lee: Civil War General. My disk got broken several years ago, and just like John, I am not computer savvy enough to get the download method to work. Thank you SO much.
    Timothy Buchanan
    I'd be surprised if you get a disc version. If you tell me what problem your having with the download version I can see if I can help you.

Leave a comment:

• RELee
    replied
    Originally posted by jhayman View Post
    I need to get a CWG2 disc - I have been playing for several years now but my disc is not working anymore (not reliably). Ned Jolley offered through these posts to burn a copy, but I don't know how to contact him or someone else who can help me. I have tried the downloading method enough times to realize that I am just not computer savvy enough to get it done that way.

Any help is desperately needed,

John Hayman
    Hi all,
    I actually found this site through this thread while I was searching for CWG2. I know this thread is REALLY old, but it would make my day if I could get a CD disk for this game. I absolutely love both this game and it's precursor Robert E. Lee: Civil War General. My disk got broken several years ago, and just like John, I am not computer savvy enough to get the download method to work. Thank you SO much.
    Timothy Buchanan

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X