No announcement yet.

Where to get Civil War Generals 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been play civil war generals 2 and robert e lee game since i was like 7 i loved the game allways still play it . Off and on for the last 3-4 years i been working on building a great US arm and CSA army Bye this i mean a robert E lee corps of 10 cops at getesburg and 20 cops for potamic so fare iam 85% done with this and lol am 30% done doing the same thing in westen thearte.But i want to ask is ther still guys at there still playing it and can i still meet them lol Iam a history geek so that why i love this game.

Comment

and yes i do live near manassas battle feild lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewallkar View Post
        I been play civil war generals 2 and robert e lee game since i was like 7 i loved the game allways still play it . Off and on for the last 3-4 years i been working on building a great US arm and CSA army Bye this i mean a robert E lee corps of 10 cops at getesburg and 20 cops for potamic so fare iam 85% done with this and lol am 30% done doing the same thing in westen thearte.But i want to ask is ther still guys at there still playing it and can i still meet them lol Iam a history geek so that why i love this game.
        I used to do the same thing lol. I would still but my disk for CWG2 went mia several moves ago.

Welcome Stonewallkar.

Comment

Ned, I would like a copy of CWG2 if the offer still stands. You can contact me at seth4god @gmail.com. Thanks

Originally posted by c3finger View Post
          I too would like to have a copy of Civil War Generals 2
          my address is C, Edel 220 mountview Ln. # 21
          Col. Springs, CO. 80907 PN ( 405) 512-1604
          Im willing to pay for it. Thanks
          I too live in the Springs area. If you're interested in playing strategy games such as Axis & Allies, Attack, Settlers of Catan, etc. My email is above.

Comment

?

i used to play the Generals thing, my cd is of course destroyed. will the downloaded version or the cd work with windows 7? thanks.

Comment

I got a new pc and it won't install CWG2 - says I have a wing problem. I have had no luck installing......help?

Comment

Hi all, is this thread still alive, even a little? I guess i'm bumping and hoping to get a copy of the game. My CD got broken in half while moving

Anyhow please PM me, e-mail me or reply to this message if this is possible. Thanks and hope to hear back soon!

Comment

just bumping this up to see if anyone catches it and has a reply!

Comment

Try this link.

Comment

Thanks a bunch Mackie! I am downloading the files now, we will see how it goes!

Comment

Hmmm my AVG virus protection popped up and said there is a threat in the install file so I am not sure that these downloads are going to work out

Comment

Originally posted by Wik View Post
                          Hmmm my AVG virus protection popped up and said there is a threat in the install file so I am not sure that these downloads are going to work out
                          My AV didn't detect anything and I scanned the file before installing as well. Sometimes AV software lists something as threatening when it isn't.

This CWG2 site links to it as well.

FYI, as far as I know the download I linked has all the files that's available on that site.

If you can install the game from the disc or still have it installed you can use a no CD patch. Available from that site. It might not trip your AV if you're concerned about a virus.

Comment

Mackie,

thanks! I went through the VA stuff and re-scanned and things weren't coming up as problems. Then when I would go to execute it would. So I think you right, it's just a case where it's throwing a fit over nothing. I went ahead and did the install and so far so good. I still have to get the no cd patch installed and such but it seems like the game is installing thus far.

Comment

Does anyone know what WINGDING is? The setup provided in the files I downloaded says CWG2 requires this to be installed. It is provided in the files downloaded as well. But when I try to run it I get an error saying my OS isn't compatible with the file.

I'm running Windows 7, just FYI!

Comment

Originally posted by Wik View Post
                                Does anyone know what WINGDING is? The setup provided in the files I downloaded says CWG2 requires this to be installed. It is provided in the files downloaded as well. But when I try to run it I get an error saying my OS isn't compatible with the file.

I'm running Windows 7, just FYI!
                                Follow these instructions and enjoy playing CWG2.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X