Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get Civil War Generals 2?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I been play civil war generals 2 and robert e lee game since i was like 7 i loved the game allways still play it . Off and on for the last 3-4 years i been working on building a great US arm and CSA army Bye this i mean a robert E lee corps of 10 cops at getesburg and 20 cops for potamic so fare iam 85% done with this and lol am 30% done doing the same thing in westen thearte.But i want to ask is ther still guys at there still playing it and can i still meet them lol Iam a history geek so that why i love this game.

    Comment


    • #17
      and yes i do live near manassas battle feild lol

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Stonewallkar View Post
        I been play civil war generals 2 and robert e lee game since i was like 7 i loved the game allways still play it . Off and on for the last 3-4 years i been working on building a great US arm and CSA army Bye this i mean a robert E lee corps of 10 cops at getesburg and 20 cops for potamic so fare iam 85% done with this and lol am 30% done doing the same thing in westen thearte.But i want to ask is ther still guys at there still playing it and can i still meet them lol Iam a history geek so that why i love this game.
        I used to do the same thing lol. I would still but my disk for CWG2 went mia several moves ago.

        Welcome Stonewallkar.

        Comment


        • #19
          Ned, I would like a copy of CWG2 if the offer still stands. You can contact me at seth4god @gmail.com. Thanks

          Originally posted by c3finger View Post
          I too would like to have a copy of Civil War Generals 2
          my address is C, Edel 220 mountview Ln. # 21
          Col. Springs, CO. 80907 PN ( 405) 512-1604
          Im willing to pay for it. Thanks
          I too live in the Springs area. If you're interested in playing strategy games such as Axis & Allies, Attack, Settlers of Catan, etc. My email is above.

          Comment


          • #20
            ?

            i used to play the Generals thing, my cd is of course destroyed. will the downloaded version or the cd work with windows 7? thanks.

            Comment


            • #21
              I got a new pc and it won't install CWG2 - says I have a wing problem. I have had no luck installing......help?

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi all, is this thread still alive, even a little? I guess i'm bumping and hoping to get a copy of the game. My CD got broken in half while moving


                Anyhow please PM me, e-mail me or reply to this message if this is possible. Thanks and hope to hear back soon!

                Comment


                • #23
                  just bumping this up to see if anyone catches it and has a reply!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Try this link.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thanks a bunch Mackie! I am downloading the files now, we will see how it goes!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Hmmm my AVG virus protection popped up and said there is a threat in the install file so I am not sure that these downloads are going to work out

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Wik View Post
                          Hmmm my AVG virus protection popped up and said there is a threat in the install file so I am not sure that these downloads are going to work out
                          My AV didn't detect anything and I scanned the file before installing as well. Sometimes AV software lists something as threatening when it isn't.

                          This CWG2 site links to it as well.

                          FYI, as far as I know the download I linked has all the files that's available on that site.

                          If you can install the game from the disc or still have it installed you can use a no CD patch. Available from that site. It might not trip your AV if you're concerned about a virus.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Mackie,

                            thanks! I went through the VA stuff and re-scanned and things weren't coming up as problems. Then when I would go to execute it would. So I think you right, it's just a case where it's throwing a fit over nothing. I went ahead and did the install and so far so good. I still have to get the no cd patch installed and such but it seems like the game is installing thus far.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Does anyone know what WINGDING is? The setup provided in the files I downloaded says CWG2 requires this to be installed. It is provided in the files downloaded as well. But when I try to run it I get an error saying my OS isn't compatible with the file.

                              I'm running Windows 7, just FYI!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Wik View Post
                                Does anyone know what WINGDING is? The setup provided in the files I downloaded says CWG2 requires this to be installed. It is provided in the files downloaded as well. But when I try to run it I get an error saying my OS isn't compatible with the file.

                                I'm running Windows 7, just FYI!
                                Follow these instructions and enjoy playing CWG2.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X