Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irrational Games Developing X-COM Title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irrational Games Developing X-COM Title?

YES, Please!

Irrational Games Developing X-COM Title?

"Irrational Games, developer of System Shock 2 as well as the upcoming BioShock (X360, PC), may be working on a successor to Microprose's PC tactical sci-fi classic X-COM: UFO Defense."
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

That would be amazing.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Goody Gum-Drops! I just put the original UFO Defense on my new rig and played around with it... Too hard.... but I love it!
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

If this rumor is true, this would a blessing!

Comment

Amd how woulf this differ from UFO: Aftershock. etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cobb View Post
            Amd how woulf this differ from UFO: Aftershock. etc?
            It's by a good developer?
            “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Touché!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X