Combat Mission Terrain Mod - Grid Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Mission Terrain Mod - Grid Lines

This has probably been done for AK and BB, but I couldn't find it. So, I took the one for CM:BO and converted it to CM:AK using the original AK terrain panels. Basically, I've drawn grid lines on the terrain tiles making it easier to see the contours. I'm loving it! It is about 50mb to replace all the tiles, so I'm thinking where I can put it if you are interested. Stay tuned.

I've also attached the grid if you want to overlay it over your own terrain panels. I added it as a new layer to all the BMP files, and then gave it about 40% transparency so it wasn't as harsh.
    Attached Files
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

That looks dead handy - if I ever find time to pick up CMAK again, I'll definitely use it.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

CMMODS site has many gridded and shaded terrain options available for downloading for all three CM versions.
      Kampfgruppe Vice Kommandir
      http://www.kampfgruppe.us

Comment

Originally posted by KG_Jag View Post
        CMMODS site has many gridded and shaded terrain options available for downloading for all three CM versions.
        Thanks! As I said, I knew it had to be out there somewhere - but CM isn't a game I'm an expert on. I looked at a few sites, didn't see it, so took things into my own hands LOL. I'll see what they've got over there!

EDIT: Awesome website!
        Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X