Crisis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crisis.

I found this cool game on the internet and it is a very realistic turn based strategy game. great for civil war scenarios. too bad it is horribly buggy. It often crashes to desktop especially when aircraft fly over water. Anyway, here is the link: http://museum.sysun.com/crisis/index.html

Sadly it seems that the developer has abandoned the game, oh what potential it has.

noone?

Comment

Sunoco:

I came across your post yesterday, and downloaded the game. I've only played the tutorial so far, but it looks interesting. Thank you for the information.

Comment

its a real letdown this game is no longer being developed. it is brilliant. the problem is, is that it has got to be the most buggy game i have ever seen.

several fetures that stand out:

1. Simple point and click interface. no more tedius micromanagement. just position your troops.

2. Check statistics. any other game that shows you your casualtys? I think not.(Is there?)

Comment

if this game wasnt so buggy it would sure be the best strategy game ever.

Comment

Given its bugs and lack of support, I can't bear to look at another game with great potential that failed - too frustrating; I've seen so many.

Comment

huh, it seems that the guys website has gone down, thus ending this little game forever. The game was unique for the fact that it had casualty esstimations, a feature no other games I have played have. The game was also very simple and it really benefitted the person with greater strategy. oh well. hope a similar game free or not comes along one of theese days.

Comment

Anybody know where to find this thing? old site is dead.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X