Civ IV Multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ IV Multiplayer

Anyone up for a game this weekend? Post here if interested. I call China under Mao Tse-tung.
    There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

I could definitely do one sunday morning/afternoon (like around maybe 1 or 2 EST).
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Hmmm, well appears one person is interested. I think GameGeezer will also be available so that makes three. Let me send some Private Messages around and see if I can find anyone else.
      There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

I might be able to do it Sunday night, but not as early as Overseer. Would have to be probably ~5 or 6 EST.
        "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
        - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
        - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
          I might be able to do it Sunday night, but not as early as Overseer. Would have to be probably ~5 or 6 EST.
          Superbowl time mate, and I might have to watch the Steelers go down in flames.
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
            Superbowl time mate, and I might have to watch the Steelers go down in flames.
            don't know how I forgot that one. Guess this weekend doesn't fit well for me.
            "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
            - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
            - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yikes, Superbowl, forgot about that. We Canadians also watch the Superbowl...Well, maybe next weekend.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X