Combat Missions Sub-Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Missions Sub-Forums

What happend?! I miss it very much.Please bring it back so that I may get more help in figuring out that stupid e-mail game problem.

I have to games trying to start but I cant even set up my units! So any help is neccesary.
    In their eyes as they pass is not hatred, not excitement, not despair, not the tonic of their victory - there is just the simple expression of being here as though they had been here doing this forever, and nothing else.

They are over at SZO.

Comment

Where is that?
      In their eyes as they pass is not hatred, not excitement, not despair, not the tonic of their victory - there is just the simple expression of being here as though they had been here doing this forever, and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by kawaiku
        Where is that?
        There's a link to the Strategyzoneonline forums near the bottom of ACG forum page.

Comment

Whats ACG ? And where might I find this?

Im still new here so I dont know the "lingo" and my way around
          if ya know what I mean

Comment

ACG = Armcchair General, i.e. where you are at RIGHT NOW. Go back up to this forum's main menu and scroll to the bottom; you'll see a link to the Strategyzoneoneline forums.

Moderator, help this poor soul!

Comment

Kawa, you'll find the SZO's Combat Mission Forum right here :

http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/fo...isplay.php?f=5

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X