Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commander: The Great War or Strategic Command: World War I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthera Tigris
    replied
    Thanks for the replies. I think I'm diverting my focus to ancient war games anyway. I think rehashing the ancient Greeks and Romans would be more interesting than WWII.

Leave a comment:

• Greybriar
    replied
    I will post to this thread just so you won't think you're being ignored.

I never played Strategic Command: World War I due to Battlefront's DRM. Nor have I played Commander: The Great War, for no particular reason other than WWI wasn't my preferred wargaming era (the only WWI PC game I remember playing for any length of time was Historyline 1914-1918 many years ago).

Leave a comment:

• Panthera Tigris
    replied
    I do not care for Strategic Command at all, so I haven't been playing it. I have Panzer Corps, Battle Academy 2, and the Order of Battle:Pacific so I'm hesitant to buy the Commander series without more input. I am however considering Pike and Shot strongly, or a Napeolonic game. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Buy them both and you tell us

I'm sorry not be more helpful - the Commander franchise is unknown to me, I checked it out and looks good enough, no idea about gameplay though.

Strategic command is more of an established name, I played the older versions many years ago - too long for my experience to be of any use though.

Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Panthera Tigris
    replied
    Geesh...no one at all?

Leave a comment:

• Commander: The Great War or Strategic Command: World War I?

I cannot decide which of these games is the better one to purchase. Has anyone tried both of these? Which one is more open ended? I want one where I can alter the historical ending of the war, if possible.

Thanks!

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X