Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah. WIF is so buggy.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1319

I was going to buy it, but after looking at the bug page...

I am going to die of old age before its really functional...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Massive game equals massive bugs.
    "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
    -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Yeah, I feel your pain - I have been waiting for this game for what, feels like two decades now! But with a little TLC from ADG and Matrix, hopefully there will be a more stable version shortly!

Fingers crossed...
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Well looks like we may have a crew lining up. Dibs on the Axis for the first go around...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X