Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matrix Game's War in the Pacific, and my epic tale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic AAR, Rimmer. Looks like I'll be squandering some of my upcoming days off on it.

I'll probably be a little more hands-on with the SS force; it would be interesting to play as the Japanese and take a more aggressive strategy vis a vis their submarine force; they didn't employ them to any significant degree against the Allied supply lines.
    "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

• Hello, I just wanted to revive this thread and thank the original poster for creating it. In my search for whether or not to purchase the new edition of War in the Pacific (I have the old version), I ran across this, and it certainly whet my appetite.

So, thank you very much. It convinced me to purchase the game, even years afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by khelvan View Post
        Hello, I just wanted to revive this thread and thank the original poster for creating it. In my search for whether or not to purchase the new edition of War in the Pacific (I have the old version), I ran across this, and it certainly whet my appetite.

So, thank you very much. It convinced me to purchase the game, even years afterwards.
        You're welcome!

This board is notorious for reviving and deepening war game addictions...
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X