Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ Revolutions

Ok, I admit it...

I broke down and bought this for the XBox 360. It's a slightly dumbed-down version of Civ. For example, they removed workers. (!) Most everything else seems to gel pretty good though. Before I yap on and on - has anyone else tried this version of Civ?
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

I tried it not too long ago, I mean. They made it a LOT more simple. Very fast paced (which is understandable for a console game) For me, it was okay. I still prefer the PC version. Admirable attempt for a console adaptation though, could've been a lot worse. Haha

Comment

I played it on the Nintendo DS. It isn't as good as a full blown Civ game but it was one of my favorite DS games to play. Aren't too many deep strategy games on DS so it is definitely worth getting if you own a DS.

Comment

I'll admit after my second game I had the urge to irrigate my plots and build mines and such - Civ 4 is back on the PC!
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X