Free Gamersgate game Crusader Kings complete for someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Gamersgate game Crusader Kings complete for someone

I bought an extra copy of Crusader Kings complete which includes Crusader Kings & Crusader Kings Deus Vult from Gamersgate the online download shop and they don't give refunds but i can gift it. So if its allowed the first person who replies to this thread and then sends me their email address via personal message gets the game for free (send me an email address which you are registered with gamersgate or want registering, as it will require registration to accept your gift)

Please dont say you want it if you dont think the game is to your taste i have not played it yet but you can see screenshots over at gamersgate. it looks like a medieval / crusader genre with ma\ny provinces and turn based combat.

Once the first person has replied in this thread assume the game has been gifted no need to reply or send me email addreses via pm after that point... unless i post back to say try again if there were problems with the first person to reply.

I hope to have this gifted before i goto sleep.

Originally posted by awen View Post
    I bought an extra copy of Crusader Kings complete which includes Crusader Kings & Crusader Kings Deus Vult from Gamersgate the online download shop and they don't give refunds but i can gift it. So if its allowed the first person who replies to this thread and then sends me their email address via personal message gets the game for free (send me an email address which you are registered with gamersgate or want registering, as it will require registration to accept your gift)

Please dont say you want it if you dont think the game is to your taste i have not played it yet but you can see screenshots over at gamersgate. it looks like a medieval / crusader genre with ma\ny provinces and turn based combat.

Once the first person has replied in this thread assume the game has been gifted no need to reply or send me email addreses via pm after that point... unless i post back to say try again if there were problems with the first person to reply.

I hope to have this gifted before i goto sleep.

I'd get it, anyway, the only Gamersgate game i have is Superpower2. Alrigth, my username is Joebobz if you gift it to me.

Comment

hi, I just sent you a buddy request in gamersgate youd need to accept before i can gift the game. I didnt realise you could gift it without an email its cool either way for me. btw its a real time strategy game just started playing it yesterday hope thats ok.

Comment

Alrigth, i've accepted.

Comment

Ok games sent.

Comment

MODS can you delete this thread now? as games were received and its now a pointless thread.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X