A new free online turn-based tactical squad game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new free online turn-based tactical squad game

This is an free online game where you have a 3 mans squad. Every unit has 12 ap. With ap you can walk, shoot, heal with medkits etc. You can fight people vs all over the world. Level up and custumize your squad with skills and perks like: sniper, smg, melee, nades, heavy mg, pistol, shotgun, asauld, mines, etc. and perks like +7 lives or +1 regen etc. If you have enough weapon points you can use new weapons. After level 3 you can go to diffirent maps, the first map is not so fun. In this game you can fight battles from 1vs1 to 5vs5 and 5vs1 etc. Tell me if you like it and tell me if you dont like it.

If you wanna try this game press the youtube link there is a link in the discribe of my video of the game.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vVUkjvRyVk

Screenshot:

I played it and got mad as hell. Everytime you die all your stuff is lost. The player balance is all messed up. Someone buying mods @ level 1 is kick my butt. They need to fix both of those
    Are we there yet?

Comment

its not about the game that you lost its about you. its verry nice but you need to play some games to get better

Comment

yes

Comment

and like it?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X