Enemy Engaged vs Enemy Engaged 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy Engaged vs Enemy Engaged 2

I have the original Enemy Engaged Apache Havoc + Comanche Hokum and I've downloaded the full set of mods for this. Some of the forum members at EECH seem to be of the opinion that this is actually better than the new EE2. Has anyone here been able to make a direct comparison?
    "Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
    Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

The trick here is that you've downloaded the full set of 3rd party mods for it, and people are basing their judgement on that. If you took a copy of EECH, no mods, then put it up against EE2, you'd see a great improvement on the original. Most people are judging the game unfairly because of what other people have developed for EECH.

Comment

Originally posted by Steppo View Post
      The trick here is that you've downloaded the full set of 3rd party mods for it, and people are basing their judgement on that. If you took a copy of EECH, no mods, then put it up against EE2, you'd see a great improvement on the original. Most people are judging the game unfairly because of what other people have developed for EECH.
      That's fine, it's just that I see little point in buying EE2 if the modded EE1 is just as good or better.
      "Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
      Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X