Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aces High II (again)

Hey all,

I just resub'd to Aces High II. It's as addicting as ever...

Anyone else playing it? Anyone else interested in playing it? There is a free two week trial, no credit card required.

If we have a few folks playing, I was thinking of starting an ACG squadron.

Cheers.
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

I left the WWII flight-sim "thing" some time ago. Any chance you're interested in F4:AF or a ArmA squadron?

FYI, this dev studio is honestly right down the street from me. A 15 minute walk at best.

Comment

I love flying the WWII birds. I have downloaded the offline version of Aces High II and enjoyed it, but have had some bad experiences with Warbirds from IEntertainment that I have stopped signing up for thing like that.
      Sure is fun, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Abner Doubleday View Post
        I love flying the WWII birds. I have downloaded the offline version of Aces High II and enjoyed it, but have had some bad experiences with Warbirds from IEntertainment that I have stopped signing up for thing like that.
        Sure is fun, though.
        Have you tried IL2 Strumovik: 1946? The online portion is free and it's a very good group of guys out there.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenstein View Post
          Have you tried IL2 Strumovik: 1946? The online portion is free and it's a very good group of guys out there.
          No, I haven't. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Comment

I tried online Sturmovik a few years ago but it was ruined by kids messing with the code to make their planes fly backwards and bounce off the ground etc, hope the kiddies have gone by now..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
              Prawn heads
              by Karri
              How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
              Today, 11:40
            • Jose50
              Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
              by Jose50
              Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
              Today, 08:41
            • Von Richter
              Sagittarius Rising...
              by Von Richter
              Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
              Today, 01:19
            Working...
            X