Empire: Total War for historical battle animations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire: Total War for historical battle animations

Here is a video battle animation I have made of the Sunken Road at Antietam, it is historically accurate and features a historically accurate map and correct unit placement/types. I believe this is a great way to generate a broader interest in history and it's a heck of a lot of fun to play!

The game is Empire: Total War and the mod I am using is ACW 3.6.2

Here is the link to the video if you'd like to get an idea in your mind's eye of what it might have been like to fight at the Sunken Road:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x3F...&nohtml5=False

I highly recommend this game to anyone interested in the period between 1700 - 1865! =)
    Last edited by HISTORY_DUDE; 09 Apr 16, 07:07.

Originally posted by HISTORY_DUDE View Post
    Here is a video battle animation I have made of the Sunken Road at Antietam, it is historically accurate and features a historically accurate map and correct unit placement/types. I believe this is a great way to generate a broader interest in history and it's a heck of a lot of fun to play!

The game is Empire: Total War and the mod I am using is ACW 3.6.2

Here is the link to the video if you'd like to get an idea in your mind's eye of what it might have been like to fight at the Sunken Road:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x3F...&nohtml5=False

I highly recommend this game to anyone interested in the period between 1700 - 1865! =)

Are there any other requirements for the MOD other than the ToTal War: Empire...any subgames...??

Comment

I believe you need the Warpath DLC for Empire: Total war for the ACW 3.6.2 mod to work, and you can't have any other mods installed at the same time either

Comment

Originally posted by HISTORY_DUDE View Post
        I believe you need the Warpath DLC for Empire: Total war for the ACW 3.6.2 mod to work, and you can't have any other mods installed at the same time either
        Thanks...I think Ill tackle it !!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X