Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOURGE OF WAR: GETTYSBURG PC Game Release

Hi all

This maybe old news to some but the developers of Take Command: 2nd Manasass are releasing the long awaited followup Scourge of War: Gettysburg. Later this month.

Here's a link and screen shots. It looks simply awesome. I have played TC2ndM at least a couple of times a week since I bought it two years ago.

Cheers

Darren

http://www.scourgeofwar.com/
    Attached Files
    "I hope to live long enough to see my surviving comrades march side by side with the Union veterans along Pennsylvania Avenue, and then I will die happy."

General James Longstreet at a Memorial Day Parade in 1902

I got a bit excited watching that. I might have to go and have a lie down.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

The YouTube vid is awesome! the Wheatfield, Devil's Den, Slaughter Pen, Little Round Top...it's all there in amazing detail

Comment

I lost track of the days and hours I spent playing TC2M, it was a great game. I've been watching this new game as its been developed and Im looking forward to it. From what I've heard they are adding multi player to it.... can you imagine the possibilites

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Moving the thread to the gaming section by the way

Comment

Full Disclosure: I put together the initial OOBs for each of the three days, including unit quality and armament as well as leader quality, which the team tweaked some since I first submitted them.

I think anyone who liked TC2M will LOVE this game, and I hope it does well.
            Brett S.

The Siege of Petersburg Online
            TOCWOC - A Civil War Blog

Comment

Originally posted by bschulte View Post
              Full Disclosure: I put together the initial OOBs for each of the three days, including unit quality and armament as well as leader quality, which the team tweaked some since I first submitted them.

I think anyone who liked TC2M will LOVE this game, and I hope it does well.
              Congratulations!

I think this game will be a winner as was TC2ndM.

Pass on my best wishes to the team.
              "I hope to live long enough to see my surviving comrades march side by side with the Union veterans along Pennsylvania Avenue, and then I will die happy."

General James Longstreet at a Memorial Day Parade in 1902

Comment

The game-play video does look impressive. Will defn check this game out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X