MP group for DH -please join!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP group for DH -please join!

I offer membership to all who care to join my group to play DH with a minimum of 4 players(playing major powers). We will setup communication and coordinate games in such a way that players can get advance knowledge of upcoming game times. Game Ranger may be fine for PLAYING DH, but not for organizing a game. If you join my group, you will receive regular invites(email or text) to games forming(or not if you prefer) and some advance knowledge of upcoming games. I plan to use this thread as a player catalogue, so in order to join; please share with us your gameranger name, mods you would play, countries/year you prefer to start. Also your available times/zone. If you troll games or ragequit, or have no idea how to play, you will be identified. The first post will be my own.

Members willing to share phone info would be of special interest to me personally as we could coordinate much better around each other routine. The idea of this group is to use GameRanger not to wait for a game, but to PLAY the game.

I'd like to eventually make and post some AARS and keep track of players performance for other members to see. It should be easier to find good players for this game than it is now.

If you like playing darkest hour in multiplayer, but hate waiting around for unreliable players, I have a group of 4 people now who get together regularly.
    We schedule our next session at the end of each session and are able to play at least once a week for a few hours or more. All we ask is that you
    allow us some way to contact you and that you will agree to respond within a couple hours if you're not already scheduled to return, and that you give
    us a day's notice if you can't make a scheduled session. I love darkest hour but hate playing with the AI. We will always play historic mods with 5 or
    more players. Our discord room is: https://discord.gg/hSAqAeh . My handle on there and gameranger is 'skullsplitter'. I'm most
    available between 1500-2300GMT and again between 0300 -0700GMT. I don't wait around for games. I will schedule a session with you if the
    group is available.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X