World in Conflict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World in Conflict

We thought the Cold War ended.......according to this we have a battle on our hands.
    The trailer for this game looks really nice. I am waiting for some confirmed data but so far count me in.

CD

http://www.worldinconflict.com/index.html
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Theres a big thread around here somewhere....
    There is also a Beta event going down right now.
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

oops

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
      Theres a big thread around here somewhere....
      There is also a Beta event going down right now.
      I didn't see it, I will merge them if I do.
      "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

yeah i got a code for the beta but tried to download it but 45 hours for it nah its only 1.6gb ...i have 4mb broadband so hmmm ...
        owner of the yahoo group for WW1 ,WW2 and Modern TO&Es
        (Tables of organisation & equipment or Unit of action )

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TOandEs/

Comment

I got the beta and its very very good..... if you have a good mix of players if not you will be "dominated" which happens most of the time leaving u with a 5 min game which IMO is too short but overall its very good especially the graphics and after 20mins of battle the terrain and trees look like theres been a battle thats taken place.
          "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
          - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

I'd hop in and give it a try but theres no way this laptop is going to run it.
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Massive just anounced a limited edition Collector's edition

The recently announced World in Conflict Collector's Edition will include limited edition extras for hardcore fans and Cold War enthusiasts, including an authentic piece of the Berlin Wall, a "Modern Marvels: The Berlin Wall" bonus DVD from The History Channel, behind the scenes videos on the making of World in Conflict, and special packaging.

more information

and if you pre-order it

The World in Conflict pre-order bonus items were recently announced. Order now and get all this:
              • "Modern Marvels: Strategic Air Command" on DVD from The History Channel
              • Guaranteed access to the World in Conflict Open Beta Event
              • Exclusive bonus multiplayer maps for the Beta Test and Demo
              • Exclusive Massgate account privileges
              Last edited by No_Nickname; 17 Jul 07, 09:35.
              "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

I've played bout 40 hours in less than a week.....it shows how addictive this game is and its only a beta with 2 maps!! anyone else have the beta?
                Last edited by PiNpOiNt99; 17 Jul 07, 21:03.
                "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
                - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Originally posted by PiNpOiNt99 View Post
                  I've played bout 40 hours in less than a week.....it shows how addictive this game is and its only a beta with 2 maps!! anyone else have the beta?
                  I've tried to get the beta but I can't find it. I went to the site but don't know where to go.
                  "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

AFAIK you can still get a key and files from australian sites but i dono how long itd take you to DL it being 1.6 gigs
                    - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X