Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deltapooh
    replied
    I have this game, but know how to get into it. I know it's more geared toward Harpoon, but can it function like the click and play of Fleet Command? Also does the Chain of Command bring in things like ground forces (armored and infantry formations) kind of like Decisive Action?

I found a wealth of information about the game, but the tutorials, particularly when it comes to the scenario editor are lacking. I really would like to edit some of the existing missions with modern assets. For example: changing out the air wing in the first tutorial to a modern one.

Leave a comment:

• Greybriar
    replied
    You're welcome, strykerpsg. I always try to help my fellow PC gamers.

Leave a comment:

• strykerpsg
    replied
    Originally posted by Greybriar View Post
    Command Modern Air Naval Operations is part of a Flash Sale at Fanatical (formerly Bundle Stars) for $19.99 + an extra 10% off by using the code BLACKFRIDAY10, or about $17.99 U.S. if I calculated correctly.
    Thanks for highlighting an even greater deal and more positive post Greybriar. I am confident sales like this will win over some holding out for a lower price point and will then see how competent and dedicated the staff and community are to making this simulation even more outstanding.

Leave a comment:

• Herman Hum
    replied
    If all the cookie-cutter DLC was actually bundled with the game, that price might be barely tolerable. As it stands, it is just another rip-off attempt by MNO.

Leave a comment:

• Greybriar
    replied
    Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations WOTY is part of a Flash Sale at Fanatical (formerly Bundle Stars) for $19.99 + an extra 10% off by using the code BLACKFRIDAY10, or about $17.99 U.S. if I calculated correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied
    Limited-time sale on Humble Bundle

CMANO 65% off

Northern Inferno 50% off

Chains Of War 25% off

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied
    Limited one-week sale on Fanatical (ex-Bundle Stars)!

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied
    Command LIVE #7 released: Black Gold Blitz!

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied
    You're welcome!

Leave a comment:

• HistoryWolf
    replied
    Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied
    Halloween sale!

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied
    Command: Shifting Sands is released!

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied
    The Scenarios of Shifting Sands – Part 3: Mansoura, Fifth Eskadra, Osirak and Bekaa

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied
    The scenarios of Shifting Sands - Part 2

Leave a comment:

• Sunburn
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X