Need help playtesting new indie strategy game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help playtesting new indie strategy game

It is a whole world strategic real-time strategy game with a multiplayer component. The game is at Alpha and I need help with play-testing. Your feedback will not only help me find bugs, but help tune gameplay and perhaps even define game features.

Let me know if you are interested.

Gatorman

I'd suggest putting it here and you'll get reviews and recommendations.

http://www.kongregate.com/
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I'd suggest giving us an overview of the game, I might be interested but it really depends on what "strategic" means...
      Wisdom is personal

Comment

Keep me in the loop.

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

It can be difficult giving an overview in a post, but here goes:

The game is inspired by the game Command HQ from the early '90s. The idea is that the map is the whole Earth, units are larger than a division, and gameplay is not complex. Units are Infantry, Armor, Fighters, Bombers, Fleets, Carriers, and Subs. The goal is to capture the enemy capitol. The game is real-time with adjustable accelerated time. The idea is to have a game that is strategically interesting that takes about an hour to play.

Comment

Good luck and best wishes, but I never really got into Risk.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X