Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company of heroes 2

Anyone playing this you can get a Beta key if you like the facebook page
    I know its not everyone here's cup tea because it's not hardcore on the realism but its some good action

had an awesome game today sent in a recon plane, deployed the Stuka dive bombers on there AT-guns then sent in my Tiger an flanked with a few panthers an crushed em. good fun
    You better drop your flag an withdraw.

Why Russians Hate Company of Heroes 2

Let's discuss the plot of the campaign. What do you think about the criticism from this person?

Comment

That's funny because I just watched that video the other day

Without going into details it's mostly spot on, It's more "enemy at the gates" bullshit, not that the soviet system wasn't rough at times but it's so over played, it doesn't help gameplay either i rescued my commanding officer from the Germans I get back an instantly get shot in the face by NKVD for deserting my post, that's no fun I wanna be the Russian heroes fighting in desperate circumstances not this depressing crap

Anyway It doesn't really matter I mostly play for the awesome tactical combat in multiplayer

If anyone has it an wants to play some co-op missions or whatever send me a PM
      You better drop your flag an withdraw.

Comment

I loved the first one but have not been able to play this new one yet since I am on a mac. ...

Comment

Looking forward to having fun..

I have Coh and opposing fronts and tales of valor
          Finished falaise and playing tiger ace soon. [again]

All good fun but as realistic as house on pooh corner
          love em.

challenging

------------------------
          "Sandbags done, if I see one more bag of ******' dirt..."
          "Hey new guy, don't **** up."
          "This halftrack smells like Volksgrenadiers."
          Allied Sniper: Trick or treat kraut mother*(&^*&^
          Riflemen: Join the army he says, see the world he says, if I ever find that damn recruiter...
          Last edited by Anaximander; 20 Mar 14, 09:00.
          ex gladio equitas

Comment

Company of Heroes 2 is returning to the setting of Company of Heroes 1 with The Western Front Armies, a standalone expansion that's coming out in June for $20. It includes two armies: the US forces and the German Oberkommando and eight new multiplayer maps set in the green, unfrozen lands of the Western Front. There are no single player missions or Theater of war Scenarios mentioned, so it looks like an expansion designed to feed the multiplayer scene, which has been quietly warring away since launch last year.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/28/co...n-due-in-june/
            "Hit hard when you start, but don't start until you have everything ready." - Lt. Gen. James Longstreet

Pyrrhus Travels West:
            Hanno the Infamous, General of Carthage, Rb Mhnt of Sicily

Comment

There is a realism mod called "spearhead" that makes the game in between "Men of War" and COH. I like it better than the regular game. They changed all the details and also made the maps a lot bigger in scale.

-Americans and British- worst tanks, middling infantry, strongest firepower

-Soviets- middling tanks, strongest infantry, middling firepower

-Germans- strongest tanks, weak infantry, weak firepower

This youtuber has a lot of videos on it:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...m3eKwU7WZy5qUm
              Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
              Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
              Barbarossa Derailed I & II
              Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...